Product Name: Povidone Iodine Solution ((PVP Iodine))
Grade Standard: Medicine Grade
Executive standard: 2015 edition of the Chinese veterinary pharmacopoeia, part 1
Usage: Animal Pharmaceuticals Disinfectant product .
Application: Veterinary Disinfectant, Skin problem/skin problem prevention stages.
Reddish brown liquid.
1. This product can kill porcine circovirus, blue ear disease, foot and mouth disease, false rabies, blister disease, etc.
2. Poultry four seasons cold, Newcastle disease, larynx (bronchitis), duck fever.
Duck viral hepatitis and other viruses, pathogenic e. coli, pasteurella, salmonella, mycoplasma, a variety of mold
And the aquatic animal disease caused by a variety of pathogenic microorganisms contaminated site disinfection.
3. Especially suitable for long-term disinfection of livestock farms, aquaculture farms, meat factories, slaughterhouses, farmers' markets .
and veterinary health units Emergency disinfection of livestock, poultry and aquatic animals during infectious diseases.
|Product Name||Povidone Iodine Solution|
|Main Composition||Povidone Iodine, Water|
|Appearance||Reddish brown liquid|
|Indication||Used to disinfect surgical parts, skin, and mucous membranes.|
|Dosage and Administration|
Calculate as Povidone iodine.
1.Used for skin disinfecting or treatment of skin diseases: formulated into 5% solution.
2.Used for immersion of cow teats: formulated into 0.5%~1% solution.
3.Used for mucous membranes and wound washing: formulated into 0.1% solution.
|Side Effects||No obvious adverse at dosage recommended|
1. Loss of disinfectant function when solution becomes white or light yellow color.
2. Prohibited to use in animals of sensitive to iodine.
3. Don’t use this products in combination with medicine containing Hg.
|Specification||2.50%, 5%, 10%, or accordingly.|
Disinfectants and antiseptics. The product is used for disinfecting surgical sites and skin mucous membranes and widely killing bacteria, fungi, molds, viruses, Amoebae and the like.
The product is applied to for skin disinfection and skin diseases treatment after being mixed in water at a ratio of povidone iodine:water=5:95; applied to soak the nipples of dairy cattle after being mixed in water to form a mixture, of which povidone iodine accounts for 0.5%～1%; and applied to rinse the mucosa or wound surface.
(1) the product should not be applied to animals allergic to iodine;
(2)When the solution becomes white or yellowish, the product loses disinfection activity;
(3) this product should not be compatible with mercury-containing drugs
[Packing & Shipping]:
600ml/bottle*20bottle/Carton, 1L/bottle*20bottle/Carton, 2.5L/barrel*6barrel/Carton, 5L/barrel*4barrel/Carton, Or Can be customized according to customer requirement.
Store in Shaded, Cool, sealed place. Protect from light.
Period of validity: 2 years.