Feed Additive Best Price Buy Bacillus Subtilis Powder
Bacillus subtilis, known also as the hay bacillus or grass bacillus, is a Gram-positive, catalase-positive bacterium. A member of the genus Bacillus, B. subtilis is rod-shaped, and has the ability to form a tough, protective endospore, allowing the organism to tolerate extreme environmental conditions
1. The active substance produced by Bacillus subtilis in the course of the growth of Bacillus subtilis, these active substances have obvious inhibitory effect on the pathogenic bacteria and the endogenous pathogenic bacteria;
2. Bacillus subtilis rapidly consumed free oxygen in the environment, resulting in intestinal hypoxia, promote the growth of beneficial anaerobic bacteria, and produce lactic acid and other organic acids, reduce the pH value of the intestine, indirectly inhibit the growth of other pathogens;
3. Stimulate the growth and development of immune organs, activate T, B lymphocytes, improve the level of immunoglobulin and antibody, enhance cellular immunity and humoral immune function, improve immunity;
4. Bacillus subtilis its synthesis of alpha amylase, protease, lipase, cellulase enzymes, digestive enzymes in the digestive tract and the animal body to play a role;
5. Bacillus subtilis can synthesize vitamin B1, B2, B6, nicotinic acid and other B vitamins, improve animal interferon and macrophage activity;
6. Bacillus subtilis should not only be widely used in feed, but also widely used in wastewater treatment, bio fertilizer fermentation and fermentation bed.
Take 2×1010 as an example: feed the animals directly after mixing our product with granular or powder feed. See below the quantity to add into each metric ton:
Pigs: 100-150 grams, apply 10-15 days in a roll; it is better if applied during the whole life span. In order to prevent weaning diarrhea, apply our product one week before and after weaning at the quantity of 150-200 grams.
Chicken, ducks: 100-150 grams, apply during the whole life span (it is better to double the dose for new born chicks aged 1-7 days).